Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Got Tagged?

I just knew I got tagged when I checked out Charmaine's blog not long ago, it was since 11th December.

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Adrian Goh. (Love to get called aG by women, sighhh!)
Birth Date: 27th August 1987
Current Status: Divorced with 2 kids
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Brownish Black?
Righty or Lefty: Lefty, (Ken you know what I'm thinking?)
Zodiac Sign: Virgin

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: A lil bit of Italian, a lil bit of spanish, a lil bit of korean, a lil bit of Mexican and a lil of Chinese, I Guess.
Your Fears: Fearless
Your Weaknesses: Emo boy!
Your Perfect Pizza: Www.bigsausagepizza.com

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Diu, who woke me up again -_-!
Your bedtime: 10pm, if you trust me.
Your most missed memory: When I hugged Eng Hoe at The Little Genting and the wind kept hitting our face, perfect!

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McD or Burger King: McRubbish
Single or Group Dates: Single, preferably.
Adidas or Nike: Ada Duit Isteri Dua Apa Salah and Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: None

Layer Five: Do you
Smoke: Tak Nak kempen.
Curse: I don't how to curse.

Layer Six: In The Past Months
Drank alcohol: Past years also havent tried before, apatah months.
Gone to the mall: Duhhhh.
Been on stage: Star on Stage, counted? XD
Eaten Sushi: No
Dyed your hair: I said Nooooooooooooo.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever, Love and lost somebody wish there was a chance to say I'm sorry
Played a stripping game: Yeah, in my dream.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yup.

Layer Eight
Age you're hoping to be married: Bachelor for life!

Layer Nine: In A Guy/Girl
In A Guy
Best eye colour: Dunno
Best hair colour: Dunno
Short or Long Hair: As short as Ken's one.

There, this short lor! "Short! I <3" Qouted by Wuei Yunn.
Yeah, Btw that's Eng Hoe, the one I kept mentioning in my tag

In A Girl

Best eye colour: Black
Best hair colour: Black
Short or Long Hair: Definitely Silky Long.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Minute ago: Typing, thinking
1 Hour ago: Watching a taiwan series
5 Hours ago: Jogging
1 Month ago: Just finished final exams.
1 Year ago: Helping Chi Wei with his church thingy.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: You
I Feel: Emo and lonely because listening Jacky's 寂寞的男人(Lonely Guy XD)
I Hate: P _ _ _ _ _ N (Enghoe, finish up this sentence pls! XDXDXD)
I Hide: When someone is trying to kill me in dota.
I Miss: My brother
I need: To lose weight

Layer Twelve: Tag what la diuuu.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home