Friday, December 15, 2006

Thanks To The Pirated.

I have to admit that since the existence of pirated goods, these goods have pull down our cost of living, they all works the same as the original, cheaper and easy to get. Right? But of course la, don't always support pirated goods.

Let me show you what are the pirated goods I have, but I will show the original goods first then the pirated ones. Compare and see see la!

1. Remote Control

Astro, the real one

Mastro, the fake one, cost around RM 5 saje.

2. Battery.

Wooo, Energizer!

Wooo, Golden Power, It came in 4 for RM 1. Cheapnya

3. Cellphone's casing.

The real casing

The fake casing, which looks the same and costed me RM 5, not bad not bad!

4. Cdeesssss.

Original ones, a little.

Pirated ones, a lot!! I still have more but I'm lazy, hehe!

5. Friends.

One picture shows it all, no need the other one to compare! Haha!

P/S, Yeeyen, notice I put the "pirated" on your teeth? Hahahah, chilling la! Actually your teeth should be the original one and the rest of you, pirated!!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home