Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Late Dinner.

Time for an update, dude!

Was still napping at around 9pm until my cousin aka WengFoo aka Bubu, called and asked whether I wanna have dinner outside. The sleepy me just simply agreed.

So we went ss2 for galey min/curry mee, haha.

With flash

Without flash.

Yummyyy.

I have a new competitive blogger now and he is Weng Foo. He was once a 10-days-1-post, 1-post-10-words blogger but not until he got his new camera cell not long ago. I can't go out with him anymore, because both of us will be taking the same picture and probably blog about the same thing. If this is the case, I might as well link you readers to him right?

Adr: You take all and blog all lorh.
Him: I blog about the stall, u blog about the food lo.

Adr: ....

"Wait till I got my new cell, Im gonna simply snap and post it up to my blog"

You see, he blogs for the sake of blogging unlike me, I blog to entertain my readers, hahahaha! I know I might get sued for defamation but I dont care 'cause this is the truth. I might consider taking away his link, HAHAHAHA!

Okokok, just joking, chillllaaa bradaaaaa.

Can you believe this is JAY CHOU.

So disappointed.

Time to buzz off, I'm still very very sleepy.

Jack Sparrow coming to you, very very soon!

Have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home