Monday, May 21, 2007

I am the champion.

Sigh, damn tired, just finished racing at the Sepang circuit, hahah!

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

2010 F1 Champion, Fernando Alon"goh".

Date: 19th May (Saturday)
Venue: Lower Ground Floor, 1 Utama.
Event: Some hotties promoting Shell fuel

Bubu and I was having dinner there and coindicentally Kath was working there, so went and visited her awhile with Hoe and Bubu.

Kath: Adrian adrian, hold this trophy and stand on top.
Adr: Can ar? Haha okok.
Kath: See I told you he dare.
Hoe: Hahah.
Adr: Bubu help me take picture, I wannna blog.

After taking..

Adr: Let me see.
Bubu: Nahh.
Adr: Diuuuu, why only half of the 1st, why cannot see the 1st, 2nd and 3rd properly one.
Bubu: Lazy to move back.
Adr: ...You really take picture for the sake of updating your blog only oneee. Take nicely lahh, got camera phone also useless one.
Bubu: Okok.

Time to sleep.

*Edited*

I told mei yii that I've updated my blog and asked her to check it out, look what she told me after reading my post through msn.

My: Yea la, i couldn't see the 1 at first
My: Den look look only realised it was the platform u were standing on
My: *Shakes head* Terrible photographer
My: No la no la. Dont tell him that.
Adr: Hahaha Im gonna post it up now!

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home